Connect with us

Indian Daily Post

T20 World Cup Semifinalists: India Will Easily Win Over Pakistan.

T20 World Cup Semifinalists

Sports

2021 T20 World Cup: Hogg says India will qualify easily if it starts with a win over Pakistan.

While Babar Azam-led’s nation faces New Zealand just a day later will find it difficult to recover. The Super 12 stage of the ISS Men’s T20 World Cup kicks off on Saturday (23 October). But most cricket fans worldwide are holding their breath for the big game between India and Pakistan on Sunday. Since the 2019 ODI World Cup in England, and many experts believe that the match’s outcome could determine how India and Pakistan perform in this T20 World Cup. 

Former Australian cricketer Babar Azam-led Hogg said Pakistan could have difficulty advancing to the semifinals. If they lose their opening World Cup from Dubai to India. Hogg said India would move a bit if it started with a win over Pakistan.

While Babar Azam-led’s nation facing New Zealand just a day later would find it difficult to recover.

“If India beat Pakistan in their first game, they have little chance of playing against New Zealand. So I think it will be a big factor whether Pakistan will qualify or not. If Pakistan loses to India in their first game, I don’t think India will do. So check this room,” Hogg Deep Dasgupta said on his YouTube channel. 

However, the former left-handed player kept India and Pakistan on the list of the four semifinalists of the T20 World Cup. Hogg told India Pakistan would advance to Group 2 while West Indies and England qualified from Group 1. “The teams that I think will advance to the semifinals are England and West Indies in Group 1, and in Group 2, I think Pakistan and India will qualify,” he added.

India appears to be the best team in warm-up games so far, with overall wins over England and Australia. Although they did not play with their leading players in the second half. Conditions in the United Arab Emirates must also be in favor of those circulating in India. But reigning ODI world champions England will surely be a big challenge for India despite Ben Stokes, Jofra Archer, and two-time T20 world champions West India.

Jigar Joshi, widely famous as Jigar Saraswat is an Indian content writer, Author, Blogger, Senior Editor working from 2015-16 in this vast field of Digital Marketing, PR, Content marketing. He has been providing Content writing services like Article writing, Press release writing, Blog writing, Website writing services etc for many years.

Click to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

More in Sports

To Top